Delivery will take place under the General conditions for the supply of mechanical,
electrical and electronic products.
Orgalime S 2000, Brussels, August 2000.
For more information please refer to the folowing document:
Orgalime S 2000
Right of withdrawal
download a .PDF form below:
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for14 days from the delivery. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase.
- The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense. We will indicate the costs of the return or make an assessment of the costs, if it is not reasonably possible to calculate them in advance. Should it be impossible to return the goods by postal service, we will pick up the goods from you without charging you additional costs.
- We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wishes to retain them. Returned goods may be tested, but not used. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our instructions as listed below.
- You can return you package through post or courier.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, both in case of delivery of services as in the case of delivery of goods, you can fill out the form below and send it to:
“Antistatic ESD Solutions” - Benelux Businesscenter, Boomsesteenweg 690, 2610 Wilrijk, Belgium.
We will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by email.
the provisions below are free of obligation and are provided with the sole intention to bring a number of legal requirements with regard to the set-up of an online shop to the merchant's attention and to serve as a source of inspiration for drawing up the general terms and conditions for use of the online shop. The information below should not be regarded in any way as complete legal advice. It involves general provisions that must be adapted to each merchant's specific situation and his/her online shop. It is, therefore, also the merchant's responsibility to ensure that he/she is in compliance with the applicable legislative requirements and to seek legal advice in this regard (especially if financial services are being offered). KBC Bank NV assumes no liability in this regard.